An Oregon State University student is dead after police say she fell 100 feet while taking a picture over a mountain’s edge.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.foxnews.com
us/oregon-state-student-dies-after-falling-100-feet-while-taking-picture-at-popular-lookout

This is how nature makes her selections.

Watch out, you're about to #honk!

Did she have a mouthful of laundry detergent when she hit the bottom? Oh, well! At least she got lots of likes on her profile! That's all that matters in life anyway!

We call this the Darwin award. Remember folks high GPA's mean nothing, it just shows that you're willing to obey and follow directions to get awarded with something, it doesn't make you smart. Case in point, far leftists spreading stupid theories.

She was studying kinesiology, the study of body movement. Maybe this was some kind of advanced class project.

This seems to be happening more and more! Common sense is no longer common!

another clueless THOT go SPLOT

Bet the shot got a lot of likes though. Worth it!

Organ donor huh? I wonder how hard they worked to save her. I wonder if the doctor was white.

Hey Kids! Pro Tip! Gravity isn't just a Good Idea, It's the LAW! #honk #HighRPMDarwinism

I'm disappointed a white woman died.

Trending On www.foxnews.com
Trending Comments On www.foxnews.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...