President Trump’s remarks Monday condemning the horrific mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton did little to quell the anger from 2020 Democratic hopefuls who are blaming his rhetoric as well as inaction on gun control in part for the violence, as they level uncensored attacks on the president and Republicans in Congress.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.foxnews.com
politics/2020-dems-unleash-profane-attacks-on-trump-republicans-over-mass-shootings

But in a statement that riled Democrats, he said: “Mental illness and hatred pulls the trigger, not the gun."

===== Only LOGIC like the above would rile the Democrats. What Trump spoke was THE ABSOLUTE GODDAMN TRUTH!!!

Guns don't aim and fire by themselves, you fucking Democrat dipshits!!

Three Democrats murdered Black, Hispanic and Liberal people and now it is Trump's fault that the lefties are killing each other?

Ha! When have the Demoturds NOT been profane.

No one, and I do mean no one, gives a Baltimore Rat Turd, what these Skels think or say

This is their ultimate emotional issue. They love this. Enact our stupid policies (and put us in power) or children will die!

Not to be the conspiracy theorist here, but wouldn't be surprised, the Dems coerced or paid these shooters, election coming up before we know it! They all said they want to strip away out gun rights, during the debates! 2 back to back shootings, sounds fishy to me.... fishier than Hillary's nasty vagina...

The only thing worse than the tears of the families who lost loved ones are the fake tears shed by crocodile leftist politicians. The only thing they care about is capitalizing upon a tragedy for political clout.

The shooters are registered dimocrat, crazy enough to be prescribed psychotropic drugs that their anti-gun background check system allowed to buy guns, but somehow it’s Trump’s fault?

What I find crazy is that no one that is on the actual plain ol' right would do such a horrible thing as this because it would play right into the far lefts hands.

Manipulate the masses and strip everyone of their constitutional right of protection.

Whenever the shooter or shooters are proven to be left at all the story does not get spread. I do not like where it seems this is heading towards the 2020 election but it has to end at some point.

Moralless scum

Dissenter
connecting...