CNN recently promoted the story of a “mom” of three young children who was nervous about being evicted amid the federal eviction moratorium. The liberal network even pushed a GoFundMe to help her cover the rent – but it turns out she wasn’t the mother after all. 
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.foxnews.com
media/cnn-helped-raise-230k-not-the-mother

Great, kick this parasite off welfare, permanently.

Here's the problem; aside from her not being the mother, CNN would not have raised money for her if she wasn't black. CNN would quietly say to themselves "Screw the White / Latino / Asian lady" and simply ignore their plight. But all must virtue-signal for black people. I believe in helping people - without regard to their skin color or race. That's because I'm not a racist. CNN (and most of The Left) is comprised of racists, therefore they commit racist behaviors.

It's not news. It's CNN.

Another Biden fraud and lie, with CNN carrying the bucket.

Pull the GoFundMe account. Find a REAL parent in need.

Way ta go Cori! You should have at least offered to help get access to those Federal Funds set up for renters in trouble. But no!

People are still not gonna be able to pay their rent 2 months from now! Prolonging the inevitable! Sad but true, the gigs up!

A female 'George Floyd' non employed drug addict ready to be deified.

Why doesn't Brian Stelter know how to smile properly? I want to smash those fucking teeth of his down his throat.

Another day. Another grift.

Dissenter
connecting...