Alyssa Milano, 46, revealed in the latest episode of her podcast this week that she made the “devastating” decision to have two abortions while in a serious relationship in 1993.
129 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.foxnews.com
entertainment/alyssa-milano-says-she-had-2-abortions-while-in-serious-relationship-in-1993

Of course this POS has no regrets. When you have no morals, no conscience, and are extremely narcissistic, you have no problems killing babies. Oh, and someone forgot to tell this moron that she has no "career".

Holy shit. And I thought that picture of her with her daughter that people dubbed the child she didn't abort was people just shit posting. She's a real monster isn't she?

Edit History

2019-38-We 11:38:16 am

Holy shit. And I thought that picture of her with the her daughter that people dubbed the child she didn't abort was people just shit posting. She's a real monster isn't she?

WHAT KIND OF EVOLUTIONARY LOSER NOT ONLY FAILS TO PASS ON THEIR DNA, BUT ACTIVELY KILLS IT..... TWICE?

She doesn't have any regrets YET.
Or so she claims...

So not only are you a whore, you're a baby-killing whore.

Is this an attempt at normalizing abortions?

Your fkn mother is the one who should have had the abortion

Could somebody tell her that we don't give a shit about her private life issues.

Not one but two. Monster.

What career?

She prefers material success to living babies. No surprises, she is a cold-blooded lizard.

Trending On www.foxnews.com
Trending Comments On www.foxnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...