An English man spent almost three years and used nearly $37,000 of his son's inheritance fighting a traffic ticket — a fine that initially would've cost him around $120.
1 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.foxnews.com
auto/english-man-36g-speeding-ticket-120

"An English man spent almost three years and spent almost $37,000 of his son's inheritance[...]"

You mean he spent his money which its presumed to be the entitlement of his son.

"[...]fighting a traffic ticket — a fine that initially would've cost him around $120."

What a fool, indeed! Just pay the fine! Admitting your guilt and accepting the results of increased insurance premiums, a lasting mark on your driving record, and all the issues thereof is so much easier than fighting for right.

"I'm sick and tired at the whole system which is steamrolling ordinary people," he said. "I regret the amount of money. I very simply wanted justice."

Man fights the system on principle, a system which the Crown Prosecutor Service indicates is just a tad convoluted for simple violations. Kudos.

Trending On www.foxnews.com
Trending Comments On www.foxnews.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...