20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.fastcompany.com
90358396/that-major-google-outage-meant-some-nest-users-couldnt-unlock-doors-or-use-the-ac

HAHAHAHAHA People are so stupid. Since there could never be a power outage or internet interruption, lets run our houses on things that require both.

Oh, and if you can unlock your home via the internet, guess what, so can I. Your TV is going to look great above my mantle.

Go back to sleep serfs. It's just the government testing out their Internet cutoff switch. Nothing to see here. Oh look, over there...a Kardashian!

So is that new techno lock on the front door a 'smart-lock', or are the people who have one 'not-so-smart'?

I'm sorry Dave, I can't let you do that.

Clown world philosophy means one has the freedom to laugh at the public's general stupidity.

Technology slaves will perish in a crisis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. *wipes tear HAHAH!!!!

Who wants to live in a house that can be hacked by any bored kid looking for trouble, or stalker ex, or regular stalker, or peeping tom, or extortionist, etc? Just wait till the creepy guy at works says something like, “I noticed your fridge is right and you should let it order more milk or you.” “By the way I’ve seen what you do with the yogurt and I’m going to blackmail you into dating me.” 🥛

HAHAHA, suckers!

Hurr durr, I can't open my own fucking door in #clownworld

Can't you just put the #honk in the #honk and turn it?

If you move into a Google surveillance cabin, you deserve to be electrocuted when your fucking robot toaster jumps into the tub with you.

Fucking idiots.

Dissenter
connecting...