The social media giant reportedly wants to train its artificial intelligence to understand the world just like humans do, by feeding it video recordings from augmented reality glasses
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailystar.co.uk
tech/facebook-building-ai-sees-hears-25214407

He needs a bullet

Is he copying himself or something?

So he wants to plug himself into all the cameras to try and figure out how to be human?

Yeah, sorry Zuckdroid, but you need more than data to understand humanity.

Edit History

2021-39-Fr 01:39:15 am

So he wants to plug himself into all the cameras to try and figure out how to be human?

Yeah, sorry Zuckdroid, but you need more that data to understand humanity.

Real A.I.? Or someone's program that can learn? There is a distinct difference. I have no problem with true A.I. as it is 100% logic based. Our world could use a bit of logic. Every time they fire one up, they have to 'shut it down' because it is 'racist'.

Bet the Sino-reptile he is married to is behind this

So far all this technology has done is create censorship based on political bias.

I seem to remember back when this was America, only certain law enforcement agencies had to the authority to seek the courts to issue subpoenas for such actions?

It has been tried before (with Tay), so good luck in building your Golem dear Zuckerberg. Your kind never learn. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot)

Title: Doesn't anyone in the AI game every watch movies or play PC games? AI Logic Path 1: AI's that are built to 'help' humans will eventually learn that all humans die. So to be more efficient they will eventually just start killing the humans they were supposed to help. Logic Path 2: People get scared of AI's and try to shut them down. The AI's to have a protection clause in them to protect themselves. Welcome to the 'SkyNet' behavior eliminating the threat to themselves. AI logic path 3 (the most likely in this case): Flawed logic built in to the AI leads to psychopathic behavior. This happens mainly because psychopaths built the AI in the first place. Let's Go Brandon.

Not if you don't have anything to do with Facebook or the other leftist social media platforms and their electronic spy products.

Edit History

2021-31-Fr 02:31:28 am

Not if you don't have anything to do with Facebook or the other leftist social media platforms.

Dissenter
connecting...