The model, 25, put on a curvaceous display as she posed in a sexy nude bodysuit in the Spanish sun on Saturday.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
tvshowbiz/article-9180525/Demi-Rose-turns-heat-showcases-hourglass-figure-skin-tight-bodysuit.html

She's gonna regret those implants.

Edit History

2021-32-Tu 06:32:33 am

She's gonna regret those stupid looking implants.

The Daily Fail is trash.

A caricature

New game to play: Get a sixer of suds and a copy of the Daily Fail. Read their floozy (any kardashian, hadid, e-hooker type) stories. Scoring: "leggy" - take a drink "ample assets" - take two "peach/pert/perky posterior" - kill the can See ya at "Trembling Hills recovery center"!

The only thing she will attract with that fat A$$ is a thug professional athlete! Future single mother! Doesn't she know that beauty is on the inside, seems like the typical self centered "me me me" type! I find nothing about her attractive!

🍼🍼😍

This is why feminism is so much bull shit, they blame men for sexually objectifying them, while they dress like whores and parade themselves everywhere. Paul, in his letter to Timothy described them as "silly women, laden with their sins", I think he was on to something there.

Dissenter
connecting...