George Clooney opened up about where he sees the future of film in a post COVID-19 world in an essay penned for Variety on Wednesday.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
tvshowbiz/article-9060359/George-Clooney-calls-federal-government-help-subsidize-movie-industry.html

No. Take a pay cut and ask your Chinese Government sponsors to simp for you.

These poor multimillionaires I feel so bad for them.

I watched that show about people starving to death in the forest and getting eaten by wolverines and shit.

I would watch that EVERY FUCKING DAY if actual celebrities were starving to death in the forest and getting eaten by wolverines.

I'm picturing it right now, actually... the corpse of an 85 lb George Clooney getting gnawed on.

#ENTERTAINMENT

Edit History

2020-21-Th 02:21:06 pm

I watched that show about people starving to death in the forest and getting eaten by wolverines and shit.

I would watch that EVEY FUCKING DAY if actual celebrities were starving to death in the forest and getting eaten by wolverines.

I'm picturing it right now, actually... the corpse of an 85 lb George Clooney getting gnawed on.

#ENTERTAINMENT

How about you get less and the crew get more . After all it's only "fair"isn't it.

Fuck right off George. He's worth millions he should subsidise it then when he's skint then he can ask for handouts. Fucking welfare millionaire.

You think the elite will stop at stealing your vote? What the point of taking your vote if they can't take your money, your job , your future and your life after that.

Go to hell, George.

Directly finance the propaganda? Why not, we are moving in that direction already. I wonder if George has clued in yet that those who control the purse strings will control the content. These f##kers are so clueless.

Hey ass hole call the Chinese government to give you your hand out they own you.πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

I was told that America couldn't survive without the Hollywood money... looks like they are singing a different tune.

Dissenter
connecting...