Arnold Schwarzenegger made multiple visits to Albersdorf, Germany in order to make his gas-guzzling $100k Pinzgauer car more eco-friendly.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
tvshowbiz/article-7672069/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-72-drives-new-100K-Pinzgauer-military-vehicle-California.html

Wasn't he one of those faggots screaming about climate change?

In my best St. Greta of Thunberg voice, with church bells and choir in the background...

'HOW DARE YOU'

Edit History

2019-48-Mo 08:48:25 pm

In my best St. Greta off Thunberg voice, with church bells and choir in the background...

'HOW DARE YOU'

I'm all for the government intervening here and forcing Arnie to ride a push bike since he's been seen hanging out with Greta Thunberg. Preferably a push bike with girly tassels dangling from the the handlebars, a bell and an old lady shopping basket on the front.

1980 Arnold would bitch slap 2019 Arnold. He hasn't changed, just understands optics more now than then.

That thing would be really useful in a boogaloo situation

I would like one of those to drive around Detroit.

MASSIVE Hollywood hypocrite?? I never well tbh he has always done this as he says one thing and does another.

The left should be charged with child abuse for the lies they are telling children and the fear they are instilling in them.

Das ist so Kool... That thing can plow through Antifa road-blocks all day.

Mildred Patty Baena. Never forget.

Dissenter
connecting...