The R-rated supervillain flick smashed October opening-day box office records after taking home $39.9 million in domestic ticket sales on Friday, is on pace to take in a $92 million weekend total.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
tvshowbiz/article-7540901/Joker-viewers-globe-WALK-movie-theatres.html

thisc makes me want to see it more , wasn't sure at first but now defo want to see it

"Joker viewers around the globe WALK OUT of movie theatres" Um... Everyone walks out of all movie theaters. Unless they came in in a wheelchair, or they had a stroke there.

At the Venice Film Festival, it got an 8 minute standing ovation: https://variety.com/2019/film/news/joker-joaquin-phoenix-robert-deniro-premiere-venice-1203320139/

This SJW reaction to the Joker is going to make it into a blockbuster. Normal people, both left and right, say this is a 8/10 to 10/10 movie. It's been described as left of center, politically, which makes sense, give it is the Joker, not the Batman. BUT, American SJWs have felt that it isn't 'progressive' enough.

It's at 93% viewer reaction on Rotten Tomatoes. Who cares what Regressive-Leftist movie-tards think? Sounds like a "must-see" to me.

I'm gonna go with "fake news" on this one.

If leftists are getting triggered by this film, then it must be a film I want to see. I'm sorry I yawned at it before.

No they are not liar. Obviously the Daily Smear is going to continue with their propaganda campaign against anything that isn't woke. BTW, it is doing so well in the box office, that I plan on seeing this movie now. Thanks for your pointless review smear merchant.

I saw this 15 rated movie today... it was great.

The cinema here in the UK had hired special security guards, who make a search of my bag to make sure I wasn't brandishing weapons or threatening anyone.

This article by DM states "people around the globe walk out" and their evidence of 4 Twitter posts shows 3 of them nearly walked out but didn't!

One of those was a cuk beta male snowflake that only stayed to watch because his wife was stronger than he was and liked it enough to stay to watch it.

Smear merchants, trying to their best to destroy a movie because it isn't woke.

Edit History

2019-32-Sa 06:32:02 pm

The cinema here in the UK had hired special security guards, who make a search of my bag to make sure I wasn't brandishing weapons or threatening anyone.

This article by DM states "people around the globe walk out" and their evidence of 4 FB posts shows 3 of them nearly walked out but didn't!

2019-35-Sa 06:35:01 pm

This article by DM states "people around the globe walk out" and their evidence of 4 Twitter posts shows 3 of them nearly walked out but didn't!

This is great newmarketing..

This is a British tabloid, I wouldn't believe for a second they have their finger on the pulse of movie goers.

WOW! When I learned DiNiro was in it, I couldn't wait to NOT see it ♥

Wow, the soy fueled transformation of the west is a bigger success than I imagined. Now I need to see this movie.

Edit History

2019-31-Sa 07:31:02 pm

Wow, the soy fueled transformation of the west is a bigger success than I imagined.

Dissenter
connecting...