A new report found the coronavirus outbreak has led to a 900 percent uptick in hate speech toward China and Chinese people on Twitter with certain hashtags like 'Kungflu' becoming popular.
53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
sciencetech/article-8161807/Coronavirus-Huge-surge-hate-speech-Chinese-Twitter.html

There's a BIG difference between "hating on Chinese people" and holding the Chinese government accountable.

Many of us sympathized for the Chinese lives lost due to their corrupt government and the Chinese people are upset too.

Fuck China. There's your 900.01% They've always been a nation of liars and the ones that come here don't assimilate at all.

Say it with me, calling it the Chinese Virus is neither racist nor hate speech. The chicoms deserve to own this one.

Racism and hate speech, two points of emotional shaming language.

Is it Hate Speech against Communist China or simply people telling the TRUTH?

Anyone who screams "racist" is either inhuman communist filth that deserves death, one of their GloboHomo sock puppets like WaPo or NYT, or a useful idiot trying to get you to back down from telling the truth. The Wuhan coronavirus is a Chinese bioweapon. It's unclear if it was meant to be released now, or if the incompetent Wuhan researchers let it leak out by accident, like SARS has done from the same lab at least 4 times.

In January and February, China ordered all their citizens abroad to buy up millions of N95 masks and mail them back to China, where they already have a manufacturing monopoly on masks. On March 4 the Chinese state press agency said this could cripple the USA. They followed this up by banning export of masks to the US. They sold thousands of worthless virus test kits to Spain. Use of Chinese video conferencing software "Zoom" is growing during the quarantine shutdown in the US, where it's being used to put cameras in every child's bedroom, among other things.

FUCK CHINA.

Let make it rise to 9000% by telling more truths

Edit History

2020-33-Sa 10:33:14 pm

Let make it rise to 9000%

I call bullshit

Hate speech according to a propagandist rag like the Daily Fail and twitter. Now repeat after me: "The Wuhan virus came from CHY-NAH". This is an established fact and there is nothing racist in it.

Edit History

2020-46-Su 01:46:23 am

Hate speech according to a propagandist rag like the Daily Fail and twitter. Now repeat after me: "The Wuhan virus came from CHY-NA". This is an established fact and there is nothing racist in it.

You’d have to define and “instance”. Does that simply mean that you type China or Chinese in the same sentence as the word flu or virus? Hey, it’s pretty clear that China has fucked the world with this one, but nobody blames the average Chinese citizen for the bad actions of their government.

Dissenter
connecting...