Shocking video has emerged of the moment a man attacked three police officers in Sydney's west. The footage appeared on the Humans of Bankstown Facebook page.
36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9984659/Brutal-moment-man-repeatedly-knees-policewoman-head-told-on.html

FINALLY! The people of Australia are standing up to these Jack Booted Thug Tyrants! I do hope the Tyrant Police get what is coming to them for their inhumane behavior to the people of Australia!

"Sorry, we're not accepting comments on this article"

Hmmmmmm Wonder why, better put my big think hat on.

These two tyrants got what they deserve and more beatings should be doled out. NSW police is the most corrupt shitheads on the planet at this moment and I am shocked it has taken this long for people to fight back.

Bought time these thugs in uniform got what's coming to them, top bloke.

He kneed the policewoman in the head after SHE told him to move on.

There's only one of her, which is one too fucking many, and THEY is a PLURAL pronoun.

You had no problem assuming the gender of the assailant by correctly using the singular pronoun HIM, but it was somehow important not to assume the gender of the LADYCOP and DEMONSTRATE YOUR VIRTUE through the imagined grammar of NEWSPEAK.

#keepyourpronounsoffmylanguage

Before this year I would have considered anyone who attacked a cop to be scumbag thug unworthy of living in a civil society. Now in 2021, Australian cops collectively have shown us who they really are.

fuck the police, hit her again.

From what I've been seeing coming out of the UK & its bastard child, Australia - their police force ( in general ) is a sad sight: roaming hoards of soft, low IQ, woketards more than willing to oppress our brothers & sisters there as if completely abusing the power imbalance they enjoy makes up for their lifelong ineptitude. These demonic, soulless bags of flesh are clearly too cognitively challenged to know that the only thing keeping them from reaping their 'just reward' - for cowardly violence against their very own neighbors - is the SOCIAL CONTRACT they have shredded via despotism. Intimidation & aggression looks to have been adjudicated in a most righteous way. May that punk puke meet its end on the other end of the same ventilators her //\asters have used to commit mass murder on the public she was charged with protecting. She stops being an officer the moment she violates the public trust. This said, "God Bless our faithful & patriotic LEOs of the world" that suffer needlessly from the stigma wrought by bad actors in uniform.

Girls can be cops too!

Lol..2 officers couldn't subdue one person....it's almost like women shouldn't be cops...they also shouldn't be tyrannical cunts and they got what they deserved.

Dissenter
connecting...