Shocking footage shows five police officers restrain a bloodied street performer on the ground in Bournemouth Lower Gardens, Dorset over an alleged row about illegally performing in public.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9922051/Moment-busker-held-ground-FIVE-police-officers.html

Did he tell them "I can't breath"?

That’s how they treat their street musicians? Absolutely fucking deplorable society.

What a thoroughly disgusting Police Force we have! Why the hell are we even paying Tax for the upkeep of these thugs? We should all think again on that!

It's shame the onlookers didn't kick the crap out of them! The Police no longer serve the people. I just hope someone got their names and numbers, or can identify them so they get their necks stretched at Nuremberg 2!

Pretty simple, really: like any piecemeal job, one goes for the low-hanging fruit first. Old man playing music in public, or grandma not wearing a mask? Full on deontological application of THE LAW since they're easy marks that won't put up much of a fight and , since they're white, won't garner blowback. Dindus rioting? Well, they're just "mostly peaceful" protesting since there's real danger of resisting and even more of one for backlash. Either scenario gets the LEO an arrest to add to his stats, so it's pretty easy to see which way they'll go.

WTH is going on in the UK? Did the Nazis win?

"Proportionality should be a guideline in war."

--- Robert McNamara

"Fuck that. LET'S BEAT DOWN SOME MIMES AND SHIT!"

--- All the cops in UK and Australia

5 Individual Bogs Of Dicks!

Wonder why no one respects them any longer.

What the world forgets is the Brits have been dishing out this sort of Garbage for 100's of years over their once vast Empire. The Laws that once enforced Rule over this 'Sodomy' have never been rewritten so now these same policies can freely be targeted upon the 'Local' population. Comme Ci Comme Ca I believe is their modus operandi.

There's always street justice. Just find one of those coppers and get some payback.

There's always street justice. Just find one of those coppers and get some payback.

Dissenter
connecting...