Because something around 5% of the total population is more important than the other 95%....
The solution to globohomo? Clearly more globohomo!
When will they paint a motif of Jesus on them to combat all the rapes and pedos?
LMAO. Literal clown cars. Honk honk.
Jesus fucking Christ. Looks gay to me.
Clown cars for a clown country run by a bunch of clowns, seems appropriate to me.
That's just so incredibly gay. I'm going to have to consult the "Books Of Faggotry®" for this one.
I bet the muslims are thrilled
Remember when Great Britain kicked ass? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
We build Freedom Of Speech Software. We champion free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. All are welcome.