President Joe Biden is launching a tough new approach on the COVID pandemic amid rising infections, and will require federal employees to attest to getting a vaccine or submit to testing.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9841073/Biden-tells-states-offer-100-vaccination-bribes-tells-military-look-mandatory-jabs.html

I suppose there are some ambivalent motherfuckers out there who would get pushed over the line with an amazon gift card (or whatever).

Pretty much anybody who has REASONED OBJECTIONS to this bullshit will not change their mind NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO because it's NOT YOUR FUCKING CHOICE.

#fuckoff

If they want to get everyone on board with the 'experimental medical treatments' it would be best to have some Governmental Agencies, or the Manufactures, designated as the responsible party for any and all side effects, short term effects and long term effects. But they don't, all LIABILITY has been waved so this is a take at your own risk. If MANDATED then those that MANDATE are the responsible parties.

If all the federal employees walked out it would change the course of things pretty quickly. The post office has already put their foot down. Now the rest of them need to get on board. They cannot stop everyone if they choose to not comply.

If the facts don't change concerning the covid vaccine, this would render our country defenseless. Injecting a toxin into the bloodstream of those tasked with defending our homeland is unthinkable. Surely, rational minds will prevail.

On a side note- look at Mississippi.😎

https://www.lcaction.org/detail/210730i-thought-i-was-going-to-die See an MD's personal horror story post jab, and Sign the anti-covid jab petition, and or $support faxes to officials in protest. We must stand united and resolutely against the Biden/Harris/Media tyranny!!!

Edit History

2021-41-Fr 02:41:03 pm

https://www.lcaction.org/detail/210730i-thought-i-was-going-to-die See an MD's personal horror story post jab, and Sign the anti covid jab petition, and or $support faxes to officials in protest. We must stand united and resolutelyvagainst the Biden/Harris/Media tyranny!!!

End the Fed and you don’t have to put up with his shit, states

Just remember when this jackass was on the campaign trail getting angry and calling people assholes and 'I don't work for you.' What a cretin.

My question is why? Why are they so antsy to get everyone on this clot shot? Whats their end game here? Is it just money? Or is it to get enough people damaged enough to push single payer? Or even more sinister and they know it has lethal long term effects? Or maybe a combination.

They don't do these things without an agenda. The big question is whether that agenda is more benign or pure evil.

Edit History

2021-37-Fr 10:37:41 pm

My question is why? Why are they so antsy to get everyone on this clot shot? Whats their end game here? Is it just money? Or is it to get enough people damaged enough to push single payer? Or even more sinister and they know it has lethal long term effects? Or maybe a combination.

They don't do these things with an agenda. The big question is whether that agenda is more benign or pure evil.

Dissenter
connecting...