Brave Books' first book, called Elephants are Not Birds, follows an elephant named Kevin and a vulture named Culture that tries to convince him he's actually a bird because he can sing well.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9822655/conservative-publisher-brave-books-launches-anti-trans-kids-book-elephants-not-birds.html

A vulture named Culture? What a fitting allegory for the globo homo agenda

A book every child should read.

I'm seeing lots of confusion in the comments. How is this book considered stooping to their level, or replacing parenting?

Edit History

2021-20-Mo 12:20:19 am

I'm seeing lots of confusion in the comments. I am having a hard time understanding why they even care. How is this book consider stooping to their level, or replacing parenting?

don't know if daily fail meant to advertise this book but they did and I'm buying it

Love this!

I'm not sure if the message will "go over the kids' heads" (no pun intended) with its analogies and metaphors, but guess there's nothing wrong with it. More important, though, is whether parents teach children the TRUTH about "gender" and other LIES that the Left is shoving down people's throats.

Truthfully talking about biological REALITY isn't anti-anything. Mentally ill people demanding that everyone reject biological REALITY is anti-reality.

Dissenter
connecting...