U.S. lawmakers are demanding an investigation into the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China, where athletes complained of COVID-like symptoms.
2 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9717133/Congress-demands-investigation-2019-Wuhan-Military-Games-athletes-showed-COVID-symptoms.html

This is the same event where American soldiers brought the plague to China.

I swear I had Covid 19 in March of 2019. Some skanky chick I went on a date with gave it to me. I was sick for a month and I had a lot of trouble breathing. I had to get steroid shots and was put on antibiotics and I still thought I was going to die from fluid in my lungs every day. I should have bought stock in Mucinex. It was nasty, but I'm alive and I really think this thing has been out there for a while, they just didn't diagnose in a propagandist way until they needed to topple a sitting president. The Delta variant is probably bullshit too. Look at the UK's number since February when it first hit. It now accounts for more than 80% of the current cases replacing the original strain, but fewer people than ever are being hospitalized. Don't believe the hype.

Dissenter
connecting...