Shane Fuhrman, the mayor of Silverton, Colorado, has banned his Board of Trustees and guests from reciting the Pledge of Allegiance at public meetings.
57 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9713455/Colorado-mayor-sparks-outcry-BANNING-Pledge-Allegiance-public-meetings.html

Surprise, surprise; he looks like a dirty jew faggot

Ban this MF. Clearly UnAmerican. Haul this Mother Fucker out of office and send him to any Country he wishes to take up Residence.

This pencil neck border hopper needs a late night visit.

They can't ban shit.. It's up to the people to continue to sing it. For those who do not are not pledging allegiance and are traitors to our nation! Treason will never go un punished! It's only a matter of time before that mayor is out and never returning to office!

People need to be more careful who they vote into office.

Look it is not a white guy!

What a cunt

That smile says it all, "I am gay. Very gay. I like anal."

Every single time!

A clear and simple example of a government entity violating the first amendment.

Small town, seems fuhrman is very out numbered. Im sure the town will remove him.

In the mean time people should trash/troll any and all of his social media. Look for anything from his past that the left would use to eat their own.

I hope fuhrman has to spend the rest of his life standing in an unemployment line 'til he dies.

Dissenter
connecting...