Justine Ang Fonte, right, the health and wellness teacher at the Dalton School, allegedly showed students a video last fall in which a cartoon boy asks about erections.
28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9633021/NYC-private-school-parents-angry-masturbation-videos-shown-graders.html

Even the kids on the short bus can figure that shit out on their own.

If the school is showing a video about it, it's not the act, but the political narrative surrounding it that is at issue.

They want to CONTROL YOU down to the flow rate of your urine stream.

#zerovariables

#greatreset

#greenleapforward

This is the liberal pedophile agenda. It's all they know. I mean, they love fucking kids and that's why they voted pedo Biden after all...

This is exactly the kind of stuff child molesters do to recruit children. People need to stop this evil craziness.

If you see a sub-human pedophile, you know what to do to them.

I read this article earlier this morning. Upon reflection I think this teacher committed a crime. I’m not quite sure what the crime is but I think she got arousal from doing this. It’s a form of sexual assault. If I was a parent I would be livid!

Daily mail has worse garbage on their own site..

The erection was rigged ! Justine Ang Fonte can't pronounce it correct-ry.

Communist agenda. It starts by breaking down morals, then the family, then religion, then basic facts, then THEYRE IN NOW.

That is deep state propaganda engineering. Most private schools are Christian inspired and would never use such cartoons. They want you to think private school is bad when its public that's terrible. Children who go to private schools always test higher than those who go to public schools.

Edit History

2021-18-Su 02:18:38 pm

That is deep state propaganda engineering. Most private schools are Christian inspired and would never use such cartoons. They want you to think private school is bad when its public that's terrible. Children who go to private schools always test higher than those who go to private school.

Fucking gross.

Dissenter
connecting...