Matt Gaetz's 'wingman', Joel Greenberg - currently in prison - is set to plead guilty on Monday to six counts, and will say that Gaetz paid a prostitute for sex after a 'Trump Defenders' gala.
73 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9581137/Gaetz-accused-snorting-cocaine-having-sex-prostitute-paid-taxpayers-NOTHING.html

Sorry I don't buy it - a former DOJ attny tried to blackmail Gaetz to "keep this out of the news," and Gaetz refused to pay up. So now they are shilling their defamation and libel.

I wonder how many times Jerry Nadler has paid for sex...

Even if its true.... Every single man on earth pays for sex. No money, no honey.

No proof.

Err... so, who cares? The guy is not even married. I guess if he was stick his dick into some guy's anus, all would be forgiven. But, no, he had consensual sex with an attractive woman, so the world must come to and end. Get a life.

Yeah. I don't care. The Left literally gets away with murder and they want to act like the moral gatekeepers. Gaetz can fuck whoever he wants.

More fake news allegations based on hearsay from proven-untrustworthy sources.

Edit History

2021-08-Mo 04:08:55 pm

More fake news allegations based on hearsay from proven-untrustworthy sources. yawn

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Look even if true, this will only matter at re-election, and charging him now is total BS considering you have members of Congress who have had sex with SPIES FROM CHINA.

I could not care less if Matt is supporting sex workers. Sex work is work !

Edit History

2021-23-Mo 04:23:23 pm

I could not care less. Matt is supporting sex workers. Sex work is work !

Was he partying with Hunter Biden?

Dissenter
connecting...