Brad Malagarie, of St. Martin, Mississippi, suffered a stroke caused by a blood clot in his left middle cerebral artery, within four hours of getting the 1-dose shot, his family said.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9478785/Father-seven-43-left-paralyzed-one-unable-talk-receiving-J-J-vaccine.html

And my wife thinks I'm a "Conspiracy theorist" for not wanting ANY of these experimental concoctions. Uh huh... No thanks. I'll take my chances with COVID and the HZZ Combo.

There are more adverse events with the COVID vaxxes than in the previous decade of ALL vaccines given, combined. Anyone who does not know that is not reading the science.

If the fake news press says there have been 5 adverse reactions to the vaccine, multiply that by a thousand to get the real number.

Well at least it is a true anti-virus. Unlike most of the 'experimental medical treatments' mistakenly touted as an anti-virus. However anything that has been called a Wuhan-Virus antivirus is still in the phase one human testing process. The Immediate effects are becoming known. The short term effects will not be known in full until one year after this testing began. The phase two human testing (long term effects) will take another 10 to 12 years after the phase one testing is complete. Then and only then will the long term effects be known and documented. Remember anyone that takes these 'approved for emergency use only' shots is signing up to be test subjects. I feel the globalists will keep working on these 'injections' until a very significant number of people drop dead. Mission Accomplished!

The cure should never be worse that the disease. with everything that the governments are doing plus the side effects of the vaccine they are causing more harm than helping.

Prayers for his recovery.

I'm praying for that dumb ass and his family.

Around globalists, never relax.

And they cannot sue because... magically... vaccine makers are exempted from such lawsuits. The only thing they are immune from is responsibility. "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988"

Kinda sounds like his own fault....

Dissenter
connecting...