WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT. A female police officer suffered facial injuries during a stop-and-search of a boy, 16, in Ashby, Leicestershire.
22 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-9037455/Female-police-officer-shows-horrific-facial-injuries-inflicted-16-year-old-boy.html?login=

Despite what feminist film and video game propaganda tell you petite women can not stand toe to toe with teenagers let alone a full grown man. Reminds me of the time the US women's socker team got rekt by a bunch of teenaged boys

Lady cops are stupid.

Let big strong men handle police work.

Back in the kitchen. Get pregnant. Submit to your husband.

So not even a fully grown man.

Go on tell me how equal you are.

Stop, or else I will yell Stop, again.

If she was unable to restrain the 16 yr old, then clearly her training as a police officer has failed. Either that, or the police force have lowered the bar considerably.

Someone lied to that poor girl. YOU ARE NOT OUR EQUAL.

Edit History

2020-27-Th 11:27:24 am

Someone lies to that poor girl. YOU ARE NOT OUR EQUAL.

That kid should be put away for 20 years. That said, street policing is a man's job and this is why.

I hear girls can do anything. Maybe if she was more self confident she could have not been trashed by a child. Women who want to be a beat cop, even if they are not feminist are as retarded as a feminist

I'm confused. On the one hand, the Daily Fail didn't plaster the name and picture of the 16-year-old all over the article, and they did call him a "boy" as opposed to a "16-year-old white man", but they also referred to him as a "thug" which suggests that he can't be of the colour of innocence... Very confusing.

Women should stick to roles that orient with their strengths and weaknesses #feminism "It does make me angry that I was out doing my job and I have been attacked in this way." - When the female privilege card starts bouncing

Edit History

2020-16-Th 05:16:25 pm

"It does make me angry that I was out doing my job and I have been attacked in this way." - When a feminist finds out it's not possible to be a woman in a man's world

Dissenter
connecting...