Leaked documents reveal its soldiers are already monitoring cyberspace for Covid-19 content to find out how British citizens are being targeted online.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8997437/British-Armys-information-warfare-unit-deployed-tackle-anti-vaccine-propaganda.html

I don’t need propaganda to tell me this shit is poison. You will have to kill me first to get it in me. Fuck you Bill Gates and your Commie Cunt Melana.

Edit History

2020-51-Su 09:51:44 pm

I don’t need propaganda to tell me this shit is poison*. You will have to kill me first to get it in me. Fuck you Bill Gates and your Commie Cunt Melana.

So this is the same brigade as that old captain Tom bloke?

The one lauded as a hero just a few months ago?

This is so blatant its laughable...

Hey I got some bad news for ya... if everyone knows you're trying to manipulate them... you're not manipulating them. In fact, this story, if anything, will only serve to make people even LESS likely to get vaccines.

Deployed to protect the pockets of multinational billion dollar pharmaceutical corporations.

There I fixed your headline.

Edit History

2020-12-Mo 01:12:59 am

Deployed to protect the pockets of multinational billion dollar pharmaceutical corporations.

The citizens of Britain are being targeted online by soldiers fed by british taxpayers. The Daily Mail is state propoaganda and everyone associated with it should be shamed by the public.

This is different how, from the ministry of truth?

Dissenter
connecting...