Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told Jane Fonda on Friday that being 'public enemy No. 1' on President Trump's list 'a good thing' and a 'badge of honor' during an interview for Greenpeace
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8880167/Rep-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-says-Trumps-public-enemy-No-1-good-thing.html

She isn't though. She's just a retarded bartender who attended an audition and got parachuted in by the Social Democrats.

"Public enemy #1"

You wish, cunt. You don't have that much power or influence, regardless to what your ego is telling you.

Look everyone, AOC thinks she's important again.

The political equivalent of Greta Thunberg?

It's inevitable that the constant praise from her colleagues and equally ignorant fans will create delusions of grandeur.

Another "Look at me! Look at me!" rant from Occasional Cortex.

AOC is fairly inconsequential. Trump highlights her to make democrats look crazy.

Public Enemy No. 1?

You're a convenient campaign device, because you think the same retarded shit that Obama and Hillary think, but are too fucking stupid to deny it in public.

You're winning the Special Olympics, dipshit.

Stupid bastard... i can’t even see a pic of this fking bitch....🤮

Talk about an ego and poor grasp on reality! She is an annoyance, not even like mosquito. She is a gnat at most. And she is going to be gone soon.

Enemy #1? Nah, you're definitely just full of #2. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says being Trump's 'public enemy No.1' is a good thing | Daily Mail Online https://trends.gab.com/trend-feed/5f978d305e3ca365b65048ac

Dissenter
connecting...