The middle-aged white man launched into the racist tirade minutes after boarding a flight from Jamaica to New York this week.
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8873107/Racist-JetBlue-passenger-Burger-King-crown-shouts-n-word-removed-flight.html

I call B.S. Just another Actor getting a generous "tip" from the ADL. and, those Jewish groups pay alot of money to those "racists" who always manage to make top news headlines. Plus, should I mention all the gangland killings this week ignored by the media ?

found my halloween costume

Fucking Hilarious

"The middle-aged white man, who had his coronavirus face mask slung under his chin before removing it altogether"

LOL

Taking bets, another Democrat trying to defame white males as racist by doing this shit. These asshat needs his ass kicked to within an inch of his life.

Thou hath spoken the verboten word! Prepare to face the wrath of the genie of the lamp!

Funniest video I have seen in a long time. It was like a Jerry Springer episode in an air plane when that she boon threw a flying punch, lol.

JOKER MODE

yeah let's get some more background info on this moron, it wouldn't be the first time a deranged lefty posed as a trump supporter and acted like a lunatic to try to draw a bad image on conservatives. but then I wouldn't expect the Dailyfail to do any real unbiased investigative journalism. I wonder where he got that lovely face tattoo, could it be,,, prison?

from the article

screaming aggressively: 'Excuse me I'm part West African I can say n**** anytime I want!'

hahaha great shit right there

Dissenter
connecting...