The risk of death from coronavirus for black men in the UK is 3.3 times higher than it is for white men, according to the ONS. And for Asian men it is 1.5 to 1.6 times higher.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8855841/60-000-Covid-19-deaths-UK-white-people-faced-risk-black-people-report-claims.html

And yet deaths attributed to WuhanFlu in Africa are almost non existent. Same Daily Fail. Same bullshit.

Now viruses are racist?

I guess our superiority just can't help itself? What am I supposed to say....that a virus is wasis? LOL Can we correlate this to the disparity of black men raping White wahmens to White men raping black wahmens? hahaha We are not all the same.

I don't face the same risk as black people from covid? I'm so racist! Just put me in an oven right now!

If blacks are so much more susceptible to covid then stores should be allowed to ban blacks.

So are the eugenicist racists in the hospitals doing billy Gates bidding?

Blame the NHS. There is a cure

Over a billion Africans on the dark continent. If they are so vulnerable then explain why they don't have it. New research proves that the sky is pink - do you believe me? NO - that is because you can look up!

Dissenter
connecting...