Stephanie Winston Wolkoff told CNN that the Trump's are 'wasting taxpayer money' by threatening to sue her over her tell all, Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of my Friendship with the First Lady.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8842093/Former-Melania-Trump-aide-calls-Lady-hypocritical-hiding-Barrons-COVID-19-diagnosis.html

"Former Melania Trump aide"

It's always the "former" employees isn't it, desperate to make some money out of the Trump family?

When is her book coming out?

WTF, did Barron grow like three feet in 4 years?

Does he speak English?

Are they breeding Supertrumps now?

Edit History

2020-43-Th 02:43:41 am

WTF, did Barron grow like three feet in 4 years?

Does he speak English?

Are the breeding Supertrumps now?

Stop your whining, whore. You lost, deal with it.

Why the fuck would I care about the opinion of Melania's ex-secretary.

I hope an ex boyfriend or girlfriend publishes pictures of the traitors whisker biscuit and fun bags

You mean, they fight generalize corruption? I agree :)

And why would she know anything? Oh she got paid by leftist msm.

Reminds me of the Blacks extorting luxury shops!! Don't arrest us for shoplifting in your businesses, or We'll call YOU racists!!!!

The endless arrogant hate for the US and Americans by the Left, and their extreme hate for Trump, has justified that Trump and his family should have greater, better and broader protection than any POTUS. Taxes well spent.

How much more war like does a war need to get to be called a war?

If Biden wins that is the first thing Harris will do after removing Biden. Biden is mentally unfit to be POTUS, to declare war.

The See No, Hear No, Speak No Generals of the Armed Forces are oddly and scarily silent regarding the enemy within and the death and destruction and anarchy of the enemy within. Their silence is broadcasting that they are voting for Leftist Harris through Brainfart Biden.

Trump can’t call the Generals Harris loving Leftist now or he will damn sure lose the election bigly. Strategically and ideally, the Left had Trump between a rock and hard spot. He can’t call out the Generals or he loses, bigly.

Biggest reason to elect Trump, the silence of the Generals must be viewed as they are voting for the Left, for Harris through Biden. Harris will push to make the war we are in a real war, Civil War 2. That put in motion, how many enlisted will walk away from the Armed Forces to join the Right in United State Militias?

Every president has used it as such

Dissenter
connecting...