Daniel Schwarz, 44, and Ashley Schwarz, 34, were taken into custody in Odessa, Texas on Monday - seven weeks after eight-year-old Jailyn passed away.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8836359/Couple-charged-murder-forcing-girl-jump-non-stop-110-degree-heat-died.html

Pass me my taser and my blowtorch and start the cameras rolling. This is gonna make Law Abiding Citizen look like Howdy Doody.

_Investigators estimated that the temperature on the ground at the time of the little girl's death was more than 150 degrees. _

You see, ridiculous lines like this that are obvious bullshit just undermine the credibility of the entire article.

Edit History

2020-11-We 02:11:15 am

Investigators estimated that the temperature on the ground at the time of the little girl's death was more than 150 degrees.

You see, ridiculous lines like this that are obvious bullshit just undermine the credibility of the entire article.

2020-11-We 02:11:42 am

Investigators estimated that the temperature on the ground at the time of the little girl's death was more than 150 degrees.

WTF

The Spartan way...Only the strong survive.

If selective breeding of humans were a thing, this filth would have been weeded out of the gene pool long ago.

Dissenter
connecting...