In a US election special of the ABC's flagship talk show on Monday night, audience member Eleanore Wells asked the panel whether Trump had shown a 'smarter autocrat how it's done'.
52 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8755837/African-American-compares-Trump-HITLER-scared-return-U-S-fears-shot-cops.html

I find it interesting that the modern day brown-shirts are calling anyone that does not agree with their shit philosophy Hitler/Fascist. This is another part of being a SOCIOPATH. The part where they accuse others of being exactly what they are.

Lives Matter and if you put a color in front of it you are RACIST.

So does this mean she isn't returning? If so good riddance

Good, can you take the rest of the monkeys with you?

It is weird that these nutball leftists keep trying to convince the population that Hitler was right. Trump has done an amazing job in an environment where the Democrat party and their terrorist allies have taken to outright rebellion against the U.S.. As children we were all taught that Hitler was a bad guy, but Democrats keep telling us that he wasn't. He was like Trump and thus a good guy. I know that isn't what they intend to be saying, but that is the message they are sending.

Edit History

2020-58-Mo 10:58:45 pm

It is wierd that these nutball leftists keep trying to convince the population that Hitler was right. Trump has done an amazing job in an environment where the Democrat party and their terrorist allies have taken to outright rebellion against the U.S.. As children we were all tought that Hitler was a bad guy, but Democrats keep telling us that he wasn't. He was like Trump and thus a good guy. I know that isn't what they intend to be saying, but that is the message they are sending.

Go to Chicago, lady. Just have another black shoot you.

Edit History

2020-23-Mo 07:23:27 pm

Go to Chicagp, lady. Just have another black shoot you.

That train full of negros is due at the new (((processing center))) later this afternoon. Big pile of weaves in the corner for recycling and the mandingo fights are scheduled for 8 pm.

Good start. How do we get the rest of the leftist blacks to leave & be afraid to come back? Sane blacks, no prob.

we supposed to be sad?

also dailyfail and abc should know you all got a stranglehold on propaganda that make people like my neighbor think there is a race war on. had to talk him back from that a bit ;p.

but really fuck off revoke your citizenship while at it or stop getting your propaganda from the bbc, cnn, abc, dailyfail, fox.

Why do we the public care what a ex pat black has to say about returning to the US in what is most certainly a scripted moment. We have reached the bottom level of WHO CARES???

If everyone in the world is literally Hitler...

I guess you're fucked.

Dissenter
connecting...