Florida remains a close battleground state in the presidential election. The current margin between Trump and Biden is just 2 percentage points. Democratic nominee Joe Biden leads Trump here.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8754345/Trump-manages-close-gap-just-two-points-new-poll-Joe-Biden-Florida.html

Trump is going to win Florida by 10 motherfucking points.

Democrats stink of death and failure.

So in other words Trump is 20 points ahead, ok got it.

I live in Florida. Compared to the last election, and how many Clinton signs there were, I see NO Biden signs. I've seen a few supporters, but also what I see, on a daily basis, Trump flags on cars, stickers, shirts etc. Fucking garbage poll that is trying to help with the mall in voting fraud

It doesn't pass the scratch test. How many Biden signs are there in yards? I watched a "cars for Biden" parade and there was 10 cars. I saw another, there were only 3! He can't fill a school library let alone an auditorium.

So every major professional sport is going anti-american. The ratings are down over 20% for NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, MLS, etc, due to this social justice warrior bull$hit. The antifa and BLM are mobbing together and violently attacking cities (where democrats live). So essentially these mobs are just living, walking, Trump conversion machines; they turn everyone they attack into a Trump voter. Every pro sport has managed to push their viewers towards Trump too, using the most popular broadcasts in the nation; prime time TV. In a weird way, its like the democrats have been tricked into getting all normal people in the nation to vote for Trump! Seriously. This is so bonkers. Is it really possible the democrat leadership is this dumb? or is there more to the story here?

The only poll that counts is new gun sales. Through the roof. Something like 2 million per month. That means President Trump is re-elected, above any other "poll."

The only hope for Democrats is the mail scandemic. They should have to declare BEFORE election day the number of mail in ballots to be counted. Plus, kind of funny the swing states are giving different colored envelopes for Repubs and Dems....now why would they do that?

The only point, now, in faking all these polls, is to condition voters to stand by idly and wait as the Demoncrap America-hating Media promise 50 million "totally valid" mail-in votes are still to be counted postmarked after Nov 3.

"manages to close" = effortlessly closes?

Dissenter
connecting...