House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is not ruling out using impeachment as a way to stall a Supreme Court nomination, saying Sunday: 'We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now.'
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8752813/Nancy-Pelosi-does-NOT-rule-using-impeachment-way-tie-Senate-floor.html

Using a sham impeachment to interfere with the political process, is an action that CAN ONLY SERVE TO PROVIDE AID AND COMFORT TO AMERICA'S ENEMIES.

Also known as TREASON.

Hang her if she tries again.

Edit History

2020-06-Su 03:06:19 pm

Using a sham impeachment to interfere with the political process, is an action that CAN ONLY SERVE TO PROVIDE AID AND COMFORT TO AMERICA'S ENEMIES.

Also known as TREASON.

Hang her if she tries again. Hang her if she tries again.

Hang her if she tries again. Using a sham impeachment to interfere with the political process, is an action that CAN ONLY SERVE TO PROVIDE AID AND COMFORT TO AMERICA'S ENEMIES.

Also known as TREASON.

Hang her if she tries again.

You can't impeach a president every time you don't like something he does.

LOL. If they're not voted out, the people must want that. Come November if Seattle, LA, SF, Portland, Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Baltimore, NY, and so on retain their current leadership, I'll applaud their continued burnings down. And if Pelosi, Schiff, Omar, et al retain their positions, I'll further applaud the continued disarray of our nation. May the civil wars come post haste, may a clear victor be crowned, may we finally resume the business of governing our affairs.

Wow; I figured she'd be in favor of banning high capacity quivers.

I love how the limey UK press gets so excited about this. They think impeachment can be doled out for anything, cheering like this is a football game.

If Pelosi has a nuclear bomb... she is going to drop a nuclear bomb.

We are forced to rely on Mitch McConnell's ability to outsmart Nancy Pelosi at this point..

Christ help us.

She needs to be hung in public on the BLM boulevard

The senate doesn't have to do anything immediately. They don't run on the House's schedule.

Go ahead. Just more free advertising and votes for Trump

And the tree grows thirstier by the day...

Dissenter
connecting...