42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8751771/Trumps-frontrunners-Supreme-Court-nomination-devout-Catholic-Cuban-American-judge.html

It seems like qualifications are less import than checking off diversity boxes. I'd like to see a White Nationalist as a justice; that demographic isn't represented on the court.

Even though I don't think either one is a home run as a conservative both are worlds better than RBG. What is disturbing is that now being a devout Christian is now a liability in the press. Even though this is a trashy publication this is Dangerous and Christians need to speak out about this injustice very loudly.

from Haiti and belongs to a Christian sect that inspired The Handmaid's Tale

Leave it to the Daily Fail to get a subtle smear into this.

I appreciate the strategy of selecting a woman, it makes the lying MSM and the Democrats attack a woman, and shows them up to be hypocritical assholes.

But I don't think in the long term it's worth it. I think he should instead pick the best conservative for the job based on track record, experience and a demonstrated adherence to the Constitution.

Wait for it - some tranny dude is going to claim he was raped by both of them in Sunday School. Clown world...

I like Amy Coney Barrett a good conservative Judge who applies the Law and does not make up new Laws. President Donald Trump nominated Barrett on May 8, 2017, to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Senate Judiciary Committee was held on September 6, 2017.[29] During Barrett's hearing Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein asked if her 'religion' was an issue she stated: "It is never appropriate for a judge to impose that judge's personal convictions, whether they arise from faith or anywhere else, on the law." This person is already a Circuit Judge, already had her Senate Hearing and is ready to go.

Although this might turn out to be accurate, the story is shite

🤦‍♂️ he responded to the TWO Specific women the reporters asked about!!

BTW there are 12 women total

The DM did everything they could to beat the Christian woman up. I guess if you say the same thing enough times that somehow it becomes suspicious. Second thing the Latino Lagoa has a free ride look at how fast she was advanced through the system. A conservative Latino women politicians are licking their chops.

Women trend left, period.

If you appoint a woman to SCOTUS, she will be a swing vote in five years, and will be a solid communist vote in ten.

Susan Collins

Lisa Murkowsky

Anne Counter

Tomi Lahren

Ariana Huffington

Appeasement should not be a qualification for appointing an American to the Supreme Court .. select the best person for the job .. we know appeasement is a constraint that is pushed by the left .. I'm not against any conservative, qualified candidate, but dispense with the appeasement .. we don't need another woman or man, we need a highly qualified, eloquent person of principle who will adhere to the Constitution .. I am not impressed by a devout Catholic .. does she still pray to statues? Call no man father, but the Catholics threw that out the window .. they are misled .. I hope the President considers this carefully .. we need a fighter, not a figurehead.

Dissenter
connecting...