Barack Obama's long-awaited and much-anticipated memoir will be published on November 17 - two weeks after this year's presidential election.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8743375/Barack-Obamas-long-awaited-memoir-Promised-Land-published-November-election.html

A man, who has accomplished little more than networking himself to the top spot,--in which he under performed--will now get yet another opportunity to brag about his non-accomplishments as if he'd cured cancer, ended world hunger, and went to Mars.

I hope he is in jail by then

His "wife" has a dick. What jail will they send it to?

Obama was a very important President. I don't think we would have President Trump without Barrack Obama.

His hair turnt the same color as his wifes back hair

10 to 1 there's a gender reveal party.

Oh boy! A Brock O'Bungles book in November! I'll make sure to start checking the clearance bins sometime in late December.

ETA: Two volumes, @$45.00 a piece! LULZ! Hard pass.

Edit History

2020-47-Th 01:47:43 pm

Oh boy! A Brock O'Bungles book in November! I'll make sure to start checking the clearance bins sometime in late December.

NOTHING BUT A MUSLIM GAY RACIST TRAITOR FRAUD

if epstein island was for gay boys, epstein would have a painting of obammy in a dress instead on clinton

What a joke! And it will be a best seller because Soros will buy up all the copies! Would make someone some good toilet paper during shortages! "only if it were free" On second thought, I take that back, it would give you the red ass if you used it! Don't want to irritate that part of my body!

Dissenter
connecting...