Social media footage shows a small group of anti-maskers marching through the aisles of the retailer's store on North Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8742279/Protesters-MAGA-t-shirts-hats-march-maskless-Target-shouting-mask.html

About effing time.

😢 I didn't get the same treatment ... i was sneered at

I haven't been wearing a mask but, I just got a Halloween mask from the movie "They Live" off Halloweencostumes.com. I wrote "OBEY" across the front of a plain white T-Shirt & I've worn them to China-Mart twice now while I do my shopping.

Well this wasn't part of the Plandemic's playbook. It seems that the citizens of the USA are finally getting it. No more playing the part of the 'gray masses' of a Communist utopia. However those that are 'high risk' should avoid these protests. Common sense isn't so common any more. Sweden had ONE big spike and now there are hardly any cases of the CCP weaponized Wuhan-Virus being reported there. Interestingly enough this was planed. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZFjRALF5nkHd/

This is beautiful to see. I wouldn't support marching through a retirement community or hospice center, but normal public places are fine.

I do not like it when the left does this shit. I think it should be legal to punch any one that gets in my face. But I am happy to see folks are feeling like I am about the mask bull shit!

Protesting private business is worthless.

Become City Hall.

I get it.

I pretty much agree with the sentiment. We are experiencing some unprecedented bullshit right now.

I still don't like this protest.

We have the right to "peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Yelling at people in a Target is not particularly peaceble, it is not petitioning the government, and it's not really going to redress any grievances.

We should not let the communists redefine the parameters of reasonable political behavior.

Good. REAL people, not NPCs, taking back the country and sanity one establishment at a time.

FUCK your masks. Do not wear the muzzle, do NOT get the poison vaccine.

Shout "take off your mask" like how we did in the UK. Nice!

Dissenter
connecting...