An unidentified man in Rochester, New York, was struck by a car during an anti-racism demonstration on Friday and 59 people were arrested in Portland, Oregon, between Saturday and Sunday.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8704827/Anti-racism-protester-struck-CAR-Rochester.html

Considering this is the daily fail.... The term anti racist is very likely being used incorrectly.... The term they should probably use... Is simply racist.

On the bright side, the pedestrian WAS in the crosswalk...

Stay out of the road, morons.

I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but these tactics of public shaming and compelled solidarity are straight out of Mao's playbook. These public shaming events were called "struggle sessions" by CCP, and they were used to subdue opposition by "class enemies". This is all part of how communists destroy a nation and seize control. They want you too scared to fight back when they rig the votes, destroy the economy and seize power.

This is also why people like Kyle, the McCloskeys, the Wuestenbergs etc.. are being prosecuted for defending themselves while the people who attack them and riot walk free. Prosecutors' offices around the nation have been weaponized by democrats to make people terrified of defending themselves from the mob.

Edit History

2020-10-Mo 02:10:30 pm

I'm not sure how many of you are aware, but these tactics of public shaming and compelled solidarity are straight out of Mao's playbook. These public shaming events were called "struggle sessions" by CCP, and they were used to subdue opposition by "class enemies". This is all part of how communists destroy a nation and seize control. They want you too scared to fight back when they rig the votes, destroy the economy and seize power.

2020-12-Mo 02:12:13 pm

This is also why people like Kyle, the McCloskeys, the Wuestenbergs etc.. are being prosecuted for defending themselves while the people who attack them and riot walk free. Prosecutors' offices around the nation have been weaponized by democrats make people terrified of defending themselves from the mob.

the first fucking nignog that tries this shit on me will get their ass shot.

Anti-white racist negroe and leftist media does not call racists.

I enjoy seeing women suffer this stuff since they voted for it.

We'd be 100% red states with only men voting

Does the Meatballs Cuomo have any response? Maybe Trump will win New York State?

"protests against racial inequality" ...yeah, not really a one of those. Kind of the opposite actually, it was actually a "racist riot" in which crazy people screamed racial slurs, destroyed property and terrorized the normies who did absolutely nothing wrong. Every last one of them should be arrested and charged with hate crimes.

Those BLM thugs need to be locked up.

Dissenter
connecting...