Sonja Lee, 33, found a letter taped to the front door of her Houston apartment on Monday, ordering her to pay her remaining balance or vacate the residence that day.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8654281/Houston-single-mom-gets-insensitive-eviction-notice-falling-rent-pandemic.html

She lost her job at Jack In The Box and couldn't find another fast food job? How shitty of an employee do you have to be that a fast food restaurant won't even hire you?

Edit History

2020-37-Sa 07:37:14 pm

She lost her job at Jack In The Box and couldn't find another fast food job? How shitty of an employee do you have to be that a fast restaurant won't even hire you?

33 years old and working at Jack in the Box. Apparently she had time to have two kids, and now expects others to give her a free ride. No sympathy at all, and it makes me glad I don't have rental property. Apoarently, landlords are expected to just eat the costs for freeloaders like this. SMH.

Edit History

2020-53-Sa 07:53:41 pm

33 years old and working at Jack in the Box. Apparently she had time to have two kids, and now expects others to give her a free ride. No sympathy at all, and it makes me glad I don't have rental property.

LOL, you still gotta pay your bills, and so does the landlord

OK that thing is fucking hilarious. Pretty sure there is nothing illegal about being a smart-ass when you tell someone to pay up or get the fuck out.

Based

Welcome to the world. What does a "sensitive" notice even look like, one that beats around the bush and leads you to think it's just a reminder till the sheriff shows up one day? You should strive for clarity over fee fees.

Edit History

2020-04-Sa 10:04:54 pm

Welcome to the world. What does a "sensitive" notice even look like, one that beats around the bush and keads you to think it's just a reminder till the sheriff shows up one day? You should strive for clarity over fee fees.

It should read "Pay your rent you lazy nagger".

I think it’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Get your fat black ass off of my property. Sheriff's eviction.

Last I checked.... The government still charges property taxes to the land owner.... Despite them letting their tenants live rent free.... I also imagine the tenants would still like things to be fixed or they'll be calling the landlord a slum lord.

Dissenter
connecting...