Saaba Mahmood, 36, was spared jail at a Manchester Crown Court after she offered to enrol on a taxpayer funded programme to help her realise her crimes were not 'victimless.'
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8650483/Mother-eight-avoids-jail-taking-nearly-100-000-illegal-benefit-claims.html

Deport the entire fucking family. I'm sick to death of these worthless parasites bleeding this country to death, all the while complaining, playing the victim and causing endless trouble.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing she just got done for major fraud and she can afford a fucking Black Cab?

No mention of her having to pay the money back?

Edit History

2020-27-Fr 07:27:54 am

I cannot believe what I'm seeing she just got done for major fraud and she can afford a fucking Black Cab?

2020-30-Fr 07:30:52 am

"Your father and siblings all understandably take a very dim view of your offending behaviour." Yeah right...

2020-39-Fr 07:39:49 am

"Your father and siblings all understandably take a very dim view of your offending behaviour." Yeah right no more parties at Auntie Sabba's with jobcentre plus beermats and HMRC nibbles they're heartbroken...

2020-41-Fr 07:41:36 am

"Your father and siblings all understandably take a very dim view of your offending behaviour." Yeah right no more parties at Auntie Sabba's with jobcentre plus nibbles they're heartbroken...

Its a walking garbage bag

There are thousands more doing the same. Notice that the 'migrants' always migrate to a Country that offers welfare. That benefit system was created as a safety net for the People of those Countries, not for parasites.

Edit History

2020-00-Fr 08:00:41 am

There are thousands more doing the same. Notice that the 'migrants' always migrate to a Country that doesn't offer welfare. That benefit system was created as a safety net for the People of those Countries, not for parasites.

just another welfare colonist. They have metastasized all over the civilized world. They are evil dangerous vermin.

Jesus H Christ Britain is so disgusting and lost. How about MAKING HER PAY IT ALL BACK?! Put her in jail and take her nasty little muzz kids from her and have them fostered by good Christian families so they can be taught how to Western Civilization and be post-Enlightenment?

So remember everyone, if you want to defraud taxpayers and escape punishment, just sign up for a training course paid for by the very same taxpayers, and continue to steal their money free of accountability.

#sarcasm

Smell that white privilege. /s

Keep paying those taxes, Brits!

Their entire purpose in life is to sh*t on White people. They don't have one other Fing purpose in their useless stinking lives.

Dissenter
connecting...