In late July Manette Sharick and her three-year-old daughter Zhuri drew 'Black Lives Matter' in chalk on the sidewalk outside their California home, only to have it erased by a white man.
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8609723/White-man-erased-familys-Black-Lives-Matter-chalk-drawings-prompting-neighbors-decorate-street.html

The title should have been "Racist Black family defaced public property with racial bigotry was rectified by concerned citizen".

'I just wanted to teach my daughter that Black lives matter, Black culture matters, Black communities matter, and that we are the movement for Black lives,' Sharick, who is Black, told CNN. 'I was shocked that someone could be purposefully doing this. It hurt a lot, it made me extremely upset.'

If a white person said this with white in place of black this very same woman would say he was a white supremacist

"People need to stand with their Black neighbors in support. All lives can't matter until Black lives matter. Right now, Black lives are being harmed, murdered by police, and they are constantly living in fear,' Samuels said to CNN."

You are dumb as shit

Edit History

2020-27-Su 08:27:45 pm

"People need to stand with their Black neighbors in support. All lives can't matter until Black lives matter. Right now, Black lives are being harmed, murdered by police, and they are constantly living in fear,' Samuels said to CNN."

You are dumb as shit and help to prove that black lives don't matter since who the hell wants to interact with people dumb as shit?

They bullied this man with their racist messages.

Good for him

🤦‍♂️bloody retarded monkeys

In case you didn't notice the Daily Cunt wants you to know that it was a WHITE MAN.
Got it?

Edit History

2020-02-Su 11:02:50 pm

In case you didn't notice the Daily Cunt want's you to know that it was a WHITE MAN.
Got it?

White man erased family's Black Lives Matter chalk drawings, prompting neighbors to vandalize street

All Lives Matter

Eww..... Those things look like they have an IQ of about 20....

Dissenter
connecting...