In a now viral video, Lenka Koloma is heard saying she's at the store on behalf of the bogus agency to make sure 'people's constitutional rights, civil and federal laws are not broken'.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8609527/Woman-claiming-Freedom-Breathe-Agency-filmed-threatening-grocery-store-worker.html

‘"They weren’t there to shop,’ Chavez said. ‘They honestly were probably just waiting for somebody to come up to them and ask them to wear a mask so they could do this.’"

Well yea the precedent was set by the bake the cake faggot who targets particularly the Christian baker

Here's where the journalist proves they're retarded and don't know what words mean:

"The cards claimed the holder was permitted to not wear a covering ‘under the Americans with Disability Act’ - a misspelling of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)."

No word in that phrase is misspelled. It's wrong of course, but it's not misspelled. Just go ahead and sling words that don't mean what you think they mean, though.

"The Freedom to Breathe Agency is not a real government agency. "

Did the woman claim they were from a government agency? I don't see that statement anywhere. Are you so brainwashed you think all agencies are governmental? Their website is clearly a commercial site, not a .gov.

Edit History

2020-03-Su 06:03:37 pm

Did the woman claim they were from a government agency?

2020-04-Su 06:04:20 pm

Did the woman claim they were from a government agency? I don't see that statement anywhere.

2020-08-Su 06:08:51 pm

Did the woman claim they were from a government agency? I don't see that statement anywhere. Are you so brainwashed you think all agencies are governmental?

Just because u have a clip board does not make you an official

Can't read the article as I won't disable adblockers for this, but since its the Daily Fail, I will default under the assumption that there is a great deal of misinformation in here.

Dissenter
connecting...