Dr Joseph Kapp, 67, a businessman and former mayor of Rensselaer, New York, was killed early Wednesday morning when a food processor being tested for making guacamole blew up.
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8601467/Former-upstate-New-York-mayor-67-killed-guacamole-machine-blast.html

Holy guacamole!

What kind of dirt did he have on the Clintons?

Have we transgressed into the Simpsons Universe?????

That's EXACTLY how I want to go out.

Was the machine from Beirut ?

No that's what I call a headline!

"A former upstate New York mayor has been killed and two others injured after a high-pressure food processor being tested for manufacturing guacamole exploded."

Imagine the engineers back at the processor plant. So whaddya think Larry? Just increase the size of the latch to the next size up and call it done? Yeah good enough. Start shipping.

An "exploding guacamole machine?" .... the Mexican Mafia are sending a warning and making an example

Edit History

2020-04-Fr 05:04:41 pm

An "exploding guacamole machine?" .... did this guy cross the Mexican Mafia or something?

2020-51-Fr 09:51:54 pm

An "exploding guacamole machine?" .... the Mexican Mafia are sending a message I think...

Well, that's guacward.

Wonder if he ever imagined growing up that he would go out this way. Sometimes you eat the shark and sometimes the shark eats you.

That must have been incredibly messy. But super tasty! And the prep is all done for the funeral. Not the worst way to go all things considered.

Dissenter
connecting...