The State Department's Rewards for Justice program is offering a $10 million reward for information on anyone interfering in the U.S. elections at the direction of a foreign government.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8600923/State-Department-offers-10-million-reward-info-foreign-election-interference.html

ummm....isn't the Soros money trail well documented? If I download a couple of articles from the internet on Soros money stream and hand it in to the State Department do I get the 10 million?

Lets start by replacing that pic of Russian leader, with that of the leadership of OUR very own Democrat party!!!

🤔 do they know something we don't ...

The Jew fifth-column. Where's my check?!

Liberty is a demand. Tyranny is submission.

Right, so anyone who knows of the whereabouts of Illegals (mainly from Mexico) should expect a reward?

Barack Obama....he is Kenyan....where is my $10M bitches

Gee Mr. Schiff, now would be a great time to reveal that info you have been promising for more than a year!

Gee Mr. Schiff, now would be a great time to reveal that info you have been promising for more than a year!

OMAR,TALIB,CORTEZ,BIDEN,OBAMA....ECT. Keep the $$ and hang the traitors.

Um, how about the Daily Mail?

If you want a more directly government controlled entity, we can go with the BBC. The evidence is publicly published. The BBC has openly performed 1000x more "Election interference" than what the Russians were accused of with Facebook in the last election.

How do I collect my check?

Edit History

2020-07-Fr 06:07:49 am

Um, how about the Daily Mail? Where is my check?

Dissenter
connecting...