Footage shows the one-storey property tightly wedged between two wings of the newly opened Haizhuyong Bridge in the metropolis of Guangzhou in Guangdong province.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8600039/Chinese-city-builds-motorway-bridge-house-stubborn-owner-refused-move.html

I find it hard to believe they didn't simply murder her.

Let's be honest here, if she lived here in America, they would have used imminent domain to force her out. If you wanna know what property you really own, stop paying your property taxes.

The DailyFail site reminds me of that giant screen TV the dopey future guy in Idiocracy would watch. It was an enormous screen 95% of which was filled with ads. The actual content portion of the screen was about the size of a small modern TV. 80% of the browser on DailyFail is devoted to ads. You really have to hunt for the few lies of content they publish.

Anyway, that's pretty awful what they did to that woman. She probably had a pretty good view of the river and they walled her in like she was in jail. The only way that's an improvement is if her neighbors were fucking assholes.

When the resident has connections in the CCP...

#commieprivilege

More fair to the owner than America would have been.

Huh, there's an actual word for it?

"The building is one of many examples of 'nail houses' in China - or 'dingzihu' in Mandarin..."

I'm surprised the CCP kept that house intact. Normally, they would just bulldoze it down.

You can't stop progress

Up (2009)

Dissenter
connecting...