Starting Friday night, if the police department can verify that a party is taking place and there is evidence of repeated infringement, then the city will cut off power and water services.
53 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8600037/The-partys-Los-Angeles-shut-water-power-homes-hosting-big-gatherings.html

I see black people at the party. Is the mayor racist?

Replace gatherings with people who refuse to be vaccinated, conservatives, nazi's, etc and you'll see how scary using water and power as a weapon is

That’s tyranny. Get used to it or fight back.

Chinafornia has officially shit the bed

Edit History

2020-40-Th 01:40:06 pm

Chinafornian has officially shit the bed

Isn't that typically considered to be a WAR CRIME?

All while releasing violent criminals from prison, defunding law enforcement agencies, and allowing left-wing rioters to tear down statues, loot and burn local businesses, and vandalize property. We're one leader away from bringing their entire world crashing down. Burn down and desecrate everything they love and cherish.

This is the third or fourth time they have threatened to do this and it had zero impact the previous times.

Maybe you should just open shit up and let the virus take its course.

...and there it is. When Givernment becomes a provider of necessities, it WILL use them as leverage. This is the result of consenting to asking permission.

Cities are dead zones.

Edit History

2020-22-Th 02:22:46 pm

...and there it is. When Givernment becomes a provider of necessities, it WILL use them as leverage.

This is what you get when humans consent to asking permission.

I'm not sure how they could do that. They could cut water to a neighborhood or other "grid" but I have access to my shut off at the street. If there is some type of lock on it, I could easily disable it. For power I could use a generator. I would make sure it is a BIG diesel generator with lots of black smoke, too.

"Desperation is a stinky cologne."

Dissenter
connecting...