Well-known men's rights activist Marc Angelucci, 52, was fatally shot on Saturday afternoon in front of his Crestline, California home.
26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8518891/Mens-rights-activist-Marc-Angelucci-fatally-shot-California-home.html

Anyone want to bet that there is more to this than reported?

Men's Rights Matter

However, the National Coalition for Men has faced criticism from groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, which wrote that mens groups like it 'distort or cherry-pick statistics to indicate female privilege, blame women, or create false equivalences between the oppression of men and women, rather than simply seek to advance the cause of men and fathers.'

So every leftist cause

Crestline is such a tiny, quaint little community. Definitely a premeditated, orchestrated hit job....

Can't lie to me that there isn't a civil war already

#presstitute DailyMail manages to work a SPLC quote into the story, but missed the fact that this lawyer was currently attacking CPS in court. That is a salient fact.

"Gather 'round you people now for the tale that I tell. About the last time my friend moved, he decided to move to hell. They call it Crestline, California..." The Devil Makes Three

Hit job?

Surely a cohencidence.

When will we stop counting? How much can we still endure?

Dissenter
connecting...