Brenton Tarrant, 29, announced the shocking move on Monday, just over a month before his sentencing hearing over Christchurch mosque massacre which tragically saw muslims killed.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8516113/Brenton-Tarrant-29-murdered-51-Muslims-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-SACKS-lawyers.html

When one of them kill 51 "infidels" they openly rejoice. Well I'm not that sick but when it comes to sympathy - I don't see why I should care. Try not rejoicing first, then maybe fix your sick religion that openly calls for my murder, then become less than 90% of the problem.

Islam declared war. He fought back. That's not murder. The murder was done by those who brought the Muslims in. Tarrant deserves a medal not prison. But his jailers are using him to send a message. "If you resist Islamic invasion, you be punished by us!" This article's headline author is a traitor.

Anybody here watch that video of that guy shooting the "victims" at very, very close range ? I did. Not one drop of blood anywhere as he was "shooting" them in the back standing right behind them through some of their white shirts. It looked exactly like a game of "1-2-3 and we all fall DOWN " right on cue. I know what I didn't see so I don't believe anybody got shot that day. Just telling what I know I saw in that video.

Video was faked but even if it wasn't, don't give a fuck.

Lol. He should have some fun and hire a Muslim lawyer.

Saint Tarrant of New Zealand.

Edit History

2020-20-Mo 06:20:16 am

#Ain'tCare

I will never shit on this guy. #EbbaAkerlund

Only 61,455 left to go according to the 2018 census. Though you know that number is way up too.

Why doesn't somebody do something?

Dissenter
connecting...