The revelation was made by Elaine Duke, who took over the role during John F. Kelly's transition to White House Chief of Staff in 2017.
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8514249/Trump-wanted-SELL-Puerto-Rico-aftermath-Hurricane-Maria.html

Maybe we could trade for Greenland.

Get Denmark on the phone.

Edit History

2020-37-Su 11:37:30 am

Maybe we could trade for Greenland.

Ger Denmark on the phone.

A lot of Puerto Ricans don’t want to be part of the US. They want to be independent

Do eeeet! Throw AOC in for free...if they will take it.

So she served for all of those years and PR was left how many times as a disaster. She was worthless, a BathHouse Barry holdover. Sour grapes.

['Quit being so emotional, Elaine, it's not about the people, it's about the money,' she said Mulvaney told her.

Mulvaney denied making the remarks.

'I never made such a remark,' he told the Times. 'My experience with the acting director was that she rarely got anything right at D.H.S. At least she's consistent.']

WTF do we need Puerto Rico for?

im ok w/ that ... buyah buyah

the self-described Cuban American urged his followers not to listen to the “#woke mob,” adding that Goya beans were the best beans

Goya beans are the best, those black Cuban-style beans over white rice kick ass. Gab people, buy a can of Goya black beans today!

What is PR doing for us? You can become a permanent citizen and live there 280 days a year and I believe pay no income tax.

Why not, after they buried the aid he sent them and the LIED to the media about it?

Venezuela offered 2 rocks and a chicken bone.

We should have taken it.

Dissenter
connecting...