High Commissioner Seth George Ramocan said that Commonwealth countries needed to have an 'open discussion' with the UK about the history of slavery and look at reparations.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8497543/Jamaicas-High-Commissioner-urges-Commonwealth-confront-elephant-room.html

Jamaica could be a really great place if all these ex-slaves went back to Africa. Oh wait.. all the ex-slaves are dead already... whats holding Jamaica down now????

Me-again Markle wants to virtue signal and tells simp Harry to make noise about it. Jamaica then demands money from UK. UK tells them to bugger off because we just went through Covid shutdown and have no money left. Major incident blows up where UK demonstrates how the British Empire ended slavery and any problems that Jamaica has are their own doing, and stop wanting fucking handouts.
In the meantime, Prince Charles stops paying Harry's security bill and forces Harry to get a fucking job instead of sponging off the millionaires.

Poppycock. Balderdash. Slave trade reparations my eye. There's nothing 'subtle' about the racist mindset prevalent in YOUR stuffy circles, Seth George Ramocan. Here's the harsh truth: your country is a dysfunctional, steaming, crime laden shit hole. Your political class is corrupt to the nth degree, and beyond. Billions have been already funneled down that interminable hell-hole, with no impact what-so-ever on the daily grind of relentless poverty. The West can shovel another trillion down your gullet, under what-ever fancy PC label you like, slavery reparations or global warming, environmental impact mitigation, or brotherly love. It will make ZERO difference. It will disappear in a whistling gurgle into the pockets of you and your cronies. Your spoiled brats will go to the premier Western colleges, elocution classes, and talk like the finest toffee. They'll swig the best wines, guzzle caviar, and fly around in helicopters. You'll live it up in chalets in Switzerland, go skiing like you earned it. I know, because I've flown your spoiled brats around the place, and listened to them, in expensive suits, wearing Rolexes, sternly lecture the West, at the UN, on its obligation to address poverty. And then you'll all be flat broke again, holding out your grubby mitts for more. As always.

Cuckhold Harry at it again. I do not approve of this reparations baiting. Utter BS.

Holy shit! It's black James Carville!

We have no problem, our ancestors have propagate civilization on this planet, and we have forgot that mission. If you're a primitive you have a problem, it's not ours. Just become civilized and all your question will be answered.

Edit History

2020-47-Tu 10:47:02 am

We have no problem, our ancestors have propagate civilization on this planet, and we have forgot that mission. If you're a primitive you have a problem, it's not ours.

Are you kidding? Slavery ended in 1825 and they got Jamaica

I strongly believe that everyone who can prove they were enslaved should be paid reparations.

So he's saying that Canada should pay Jamaica slave reparations? It just more humourous when you realize that Canada's population is quickly becoming Chinese and Muslim, and black....not many left of British ancestry. I have a feeling that they will give you a big f**k you. They aren't so malleable as Whites.

Dissenter
connecting...