Former Trump campaign officials and other conservatives are reportedly believe Fox News Host Tucker Carlson, 51, could run a successful presidential run in 2024
33 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8485933/Former-Trump-campaign-officials-believe-Tucker-Carlson-win-2024-election.html

rofl, their heads would explode. Trump 2020, Tucker 2024. It would be epic.

I don't consider myself a republican, maybe center right/libertarian minded. Anyhow, I think Tucker is a very honest and logical guy, I'd vote for him 100%! But will he run, no. And I understand why he wouldn't, who the fuck would want to take this shit storm over?

That may actually be pretty decent. Give me Tucker and Rand.

I’d say Tucker and Ted Cruz for 2024

Gotta say, I like his show, but I could never vote for him. He is too big of a threat to legalized drugs. He still seriously thinks that oxy & hydros are strongly correlated to heroin/fentanyl use. If he could take the Trump approach of disapproval, but little action, I would be okay.

I NEED my pain meds. Not to "get by," but to do work. There are probably a million of us in the US, who have to struggle with agony, and not one person gives a damn. I don't care about being alone. The stupidity of groupthink repulses me. But if I can't be left alone, then I can't see a reason to "behave."

And before any of you preach to me, just think about the stuff you want left alone. Your religion, your firearms, maybe your degenerate lifestyle? I don't care what you want to protect, as long as you are not a REAL threat to the world. But just think about the arguments you would make, and realize that we're falling too far from individuality.

Tucker is great. I'd say that he could do a great job as a cabinet member. But we need a candidate in 2024 who will honor commitments to increasing freedom, and decreasing populist mobthink.

I'd vote for him.

Tucker is the Champion and CNN is the chumps.

Too good to be true. Doubt he wants it; he's a journalist.

I think he would not be in his comfort zone. Big difference talking about something and DOING something...

He does have a lot of peoples attention and he seems to care about America.

Dissenter
connecting...