Merci Mack, 22, was found unconscious by a passerby in a parking lot, with an apparent gunshot wound to the head.
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.dailymail.co.uk
news/article-8484089/Black-transgender-woman-22-shot-dead-Dallas-19th-trans-murder-victim-2020.html

The jig was up when it was found that the victim had a drastically lower testosterone level than a real black woman.

Another dead male lunatic prostitute. Natural selection.

When males try to fool others about their gender, it is going to end badly. Especially in black neighborhoods.

I don't advocate violence against anyone unless provoked nor do I have a problem with how someone chooses to live their lives but I have to ask how many of these were less than honest with a potential partner.

The reason I ask is if I find a second penis in bed with me I am pretty sure I would end up in jail.

If the USA can't protect transvestite prostitutes who rent their bodies to strange men, then I guess we failed as a society.

Edit History

2020-20-Th 09:20:35 pm

I the USA can't protect transvestite prostitutes who rent their bodies to strange men, then I guess we failed as a society.

Quite convincing. Still, there is no such thing as trans. It is still a biological impossibility.

Never give the shemale surprise. Then you wont get murdered.

rot in hell you pervert

What the Daily Fail won't tell you is that most trans murders are committed by Black men.

So, let me guess, he was a prostitute; and didn't inform the "john" his true nature. Wickedness proceeds from the wicked; and as you sow, so shall you reap.

Trans-Panic is real. And completely justified when it ends up like this. Transgenderedism is societal malware.

Dissenter
connecting...